2/23/07

Me.

Eating is my #1 prioritry. I have had twelve guinea pigs in my life; six at the moment. The only major form of excersize is hula for me. I could eat ice cream all day. I like the rain. I don't spend more than $40 on anything. I lived in Virginia for twelve years before moving here. I love learning something new every day. I don't rely on other people. I love dancing to anything and everything. I take TheBus to and from school. I've wanted to be a vet ever since I knew what a dog was. I don't think it's nice to step on innocent ants. I really don't care what people think of me. I love to laugh and have fun. I care about my grades. I have twelve aunts and uncles and seven cousins. I don't like hypocrites. I love science but hate math. I have a best friend who's a teacher. I hate going into new situations. I am addicted to general hospital. Hello, i'm Vittoria.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love science and strongly dislike math too!